Once a man took salary to home........
Wife opened the door and put a bag to his hand asked for complete salary ....
Man gave all money to his wife.
Wife : take these 100 Rupees ans take vegetables for next 8 days.. and return me balance....
Man went.....
While walking so long.... he thought
His wife is not a wife, she is knife...
Every time she dominate him and do not respect him more......

Suddenly he saw that so much men are walking in lines.
He asked to a man in line that where are they all going....?
Man in line : don't ask me. Go ahead and ask a person who held a dog.

Man started walking ahead but he can't bear anymore due to his curiosity and ask another man same question
Man : Where are you all of going back to back?
Man 2 in line : Don't ask me. Go ahead and ask a person who hold a dog.

It happened again and again but man got same reply form everyone.
Then he decided to go front and to ask that man who had held a dog.

Man walked away, went longer and longer and shocked when he saw that
All men were taking a woman's death body to funeral......

Still he was very curious....

He asked that man, who had held a dog that what exactly happened?

Another man : This dog had bite woman yesterday.. she was my wife... I am taking this dog to die with my wife.


First man : Will you please give this dog to me..??
Another man slapped him and asked are these men fool that they are following me.....
Everyone need this dog....
Go and be in line.......  :-)


amazon

amazon dress